Benefits of Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles
How Do Used Mazda Vehicles Become Certified?
In order to become a Mazda Certified Pre-Owned model, the used vehicle must meet certain model year and mileage requirements, while also passing a rigorous 160-point inspection. This multipoint analysis examines minor and major components alike, ensuring that you feel confident getting behind the wheel. This 160-point inspection is performed by factory-trained Mazda technicians who understand these vehicles in and out.
Additional benefits of buying a Mazda Certified Pre-Owned vehicle include:
- A 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty
- A 12-month/12,000-mile CPO Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Zero Deductible on Covered Repairs
- 24-Hour Emergency Roadside Assistance for the duration of the Limited Powertrain Warranty coverage period
- AutoCheck® Vehicle History Report
There are so many more reasons why buying a Certified Pre-Owned Mazda might be the best choice for you. Visit our neighborhood Brooklyn Mazda dealership at your earliest convenience to learn more, or contact Bay Ridge Mazda to speak with us today!